“A GLEAMING SHAFT OF STAINLESS STEEL”
While ordering a stainless steel travel mug that I had Shutterfly make for me, with an image from a Chicago, Burlington & Quincy promotional brochure published in 1934, announcing the first Zephyr stainless steel streamliner (later called the “Pioneer” Zephyr), that I edited…
- to remove the unwanted text, blotches and the worn crease, where the brochure had been folded
- to size it such that it fits properly (see header photo), yet wraps all the way around the mug
- to incorporate the brochure’s caption “A GLEAMING SHAFT OF STAINLESS STEEL” in an appropriate font
… I ordered an extra duplicate (in order to qualify for free shipping and saving $12.99), that I am selling.
Tapered base that fits most cup holders.
- 17 oz (502 mL)
- Double-wall construction and insulation (not vacuum though), that keeps drinks hot or cold
- Easy-grip handle
- Hand wash only. Do not microwave
- Food safe stainless-steel exterior. BPA-free plastic interior
I am offering this Ameridan exclusive for what I paid ~ only $25 (plus $5 for shipping, within the continental U.S.A.). I’ll reply to your form submission with a PayPal invoice.