ORIGINAL ARTICLE TITLE: Is this what the 2020 model will look like?
Simone apparently caught a good glimpse of this Turin, Italy today, and the first thing that comes to mind – is this a sneak-peek at a 2020 model, or is it simply someone’s customized car?
Differences observed from photo:
- Grille design with emblem mounted on it, rather than on the top fascia surface
- no indent for emblem on fascia
- ridge line up the middle, including hood (which also has no power bumps)
- turn signals look different
- white leather option, including steering wheel
- white convertible top
What I like best, is that blue!
[UPDATE] Sorry everybody, apparently, UP Designs customized a vehicle for a client, naming it Fiat 124 Mole Costruzione Artigianale 001. It debuted at the 2018 Turin Auto Show, and I think I can assuredly state that it will never be duplicated at the factory.