If you would like a tool for capturing screenshots from your display:
- Unzip the contents (4 files) of the downloaded dataretrieval.zip file (only click the light green download button for the zip file), to a FAT32 formatted USB 2.0 or 3.0 drive (not larger than 64GB) drive in your Windows PC.
- Insert the USB drive into your car USB port.
- Tap your Start button once (without touching the brake pedal) to put the car in ACC mode.
- Approximately a minute later, whatever is then displayed on the screen will be saved to a file named wayland-screenshot.png along with some other system data.
- After the message advises you that the data has been saved to your USB drive, you should remove the drive (unless you want the capture program to repeat the data retrieval process again).
- On your PC, you will be able to view your retrieved data and the screenshot(s) within a folder(s) named something like 01011970-000145. Depending on how large the USB drive is, you will be able to save the results of several data retrievals on that drive.