As Cal has commented recently, there are a number of included items “missing” from the North American Abarth 124 vehicles as compared to the those marketed to the rest of the world, including:
– Abarth lightning bolt front fender badges
– Abarth badged steering wheel with red stripe
– Alcantara suede trim on dash, armrest cover, etc.
– Abarth engine cover
– Red painted tow hook cap in the front grill
– Red brim at the front bottom air spoiler location
– Red mirror caps
– Abarth name stitched in the seatbacks
– Monza exhaust system & Heritage stripe
– Animated Abarth boot screens in the Infotainment system
Well this last item can be easily remedied. For those North American Abarth owners that would like their Infotainment systems to boot with official animated Abarth screens (like those in Europe do) rather than the animated Fiat screens, I’ve amended my
“124 Spider-only” All-In-One tweak package (many other tweaks including “pause-on-mute” and “enable touchscreen for your passenger”) to accommodate you. Option [X] substitutes the two files and can be easily reversed, using the Uninstall feature.
Thanks for the suggestion Cal! I’m actually enjoying it in my Fiat Classica for a while 😉